Heat Pump Installation
The average heat pump lasts 10-15 years. Past this age the efficiency of the heat pump drops and it can become more costly to maintain it rather than replacing it with a newer, faster, and more efficient model.
Here are some common signs that it is time for a heat pump replacement:
- The pump is in constant need of repairs
- Unusual noises come from the unit
- Increasing energy consumption and bills
- Inconsistent heat supply around the house
- The pump is past 15 years of age